March 13, 2019
The Exploring Shackleton Exhibition is extending its stay in the Athy Heritage Centre – Shackleton Museum until Friday the 28th of June 2019.
February 8, 2019
Students from Ardscoil na Trionoide with their tour guide Jack in front of the Shackleton statue.
February 7, 2019
Over A Thousand Students Have Visited The Exploring Shackleton Exhibition. Be Sure To Get Your School Booked In Before The Exhibit Leaves On The 1st March 2019.
February 1, 2019
Our Exploring Shackleton Exhibition, running until March 1st 2019 is a major attraction to schools, tour groups and individuals. Be sure to visit before this amazing exhibition returns to Norway.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
- For more information contact the Athy Heritage Centre-Museum at the address or email below.
- Enquiries: contact Margaret Walsh at: 00353 59 8633075
- Athy Heritage Centre-Museum, Town Hall, Emily Square, Athy, Co. Kildare.
- Monday - Friday
- 10am - 1pm & 2pm - 5pm
- 12 noon - 4pm
- Open out of hours on request
- For Guided Tours please book in advance
- Adults €5.00
- Students/Senior Citizens: €3.00
- Child €3.00
- Family Ticket €12.00