Annual Christmas Hamper Raffle
“Quest – Shackleton’s Last Expedition”
The exhibition focuses on Sir Ernest
Shackleton’s final expedition to the Antarctic.
The exhibition is complemented by artefacts
from the Museum’s own and private collections .
Running until 28th April 2019
December 4, 2019
November 27, 2019
You are Invited to the launch of “Eye on Athy’s Past” Vol 4 by Frank Taaffe on Tuesdsay 3rd December at 8pm in Athy Heritage Centre Shackleton Museum.
September 3, 2019
PDF of Programme Friday 25th October ‘A Master Class with a Master Sculptor’ Athy Heritage Centre – Museum 11.00am Sculptor Mark Richards who created Athy’s acclaimed Shackleton statue will conduct a workshop with Leaving Certificate Art students from Athy Community College and Ardscoil Na Trionóide. Official Opening & Exhibition Launch 7.30pm Opening & Exhibition Launch […]
August 13, 2019
OPEN INVITATION —————————————————————————————————————————————- Kildare and the War of Independence Exhibition official opening on Tuesday 20th of August at 7 pm in Athy Heritage Centre Shackleton Museum. The exhibition will be on display until Friday 11th of October 2019. Group bookings contact: 059 8633075
FOR MORE INFORMATION
- For more information contact the Athy Heritage Centre-Museum at the address or email below.
- Enquiries: contact Margaret Walsh at: 00353 59 8633075
- Athy Heritage Centre-Museum, Town Hall, Emily Square, Athy, Co. Kildare.
- Monday - Friday
- 10am - 1pm & 2pm - 5pm
- 12 noon - 4pm
- Saturday Opening - June to February
- 12 noon - 4pm
- Open out of hours on request
- For Guided Tours please book in advance
- Adults €5.00
- Students/Senior Citizens: €3.00
- Child €3.00
- Family Ticket €12.00