September 13, 2018
Shackleton Brochure 2018 For bookings please contact the Museum on 059-8633075.
August 11, 2018
I Catch this interview with Malcom Rennie about his one man show ‘Shackleton’’s Carpenter’ which will be staged at Athy Art Centre at 8.30pm on Sunday the 28th October. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsBavoeR1YQ
August 9, 2018
The Shackleton Autumn School is pleased to confirm the provisional details of the 2018 Autumn School Friday 26th October Official Opening & Exhibition Launch by Her Excellency, Ambassador Else Berit Eikeland, the Norwegian Ambassador to Ireland 7.30pm Book Launch 8.00pm in Athy Heritage Centre – Museum. In association with UCL publishers, the Shackleton Autumn […]
August 6, 2018
18th Shackleton School Booking Form
FOR MORE INFORMATION
- For more information contact the Athy Heritage Centre-Museum at the address or email below.
- Enquiries: contact Margaret Walsh at: 00353 59 8633075
- Athy Heritage Centre-Museum, Town Hall, Emily Square, Athy, Co. Kildare.
- Monday - Friday
- 10am - 1pm & 2pm - 5pm
- Saturday and Sunday
- 12 noon - 4pm
- Open out of hours on request
- For Guided Tours please book in advance
- Adults €5.00
- Students/Senior Citizens: €3.00
- Child €3.00
- Family Ticket €12.00